Saturday, May 5, 2012

Sweeter than strawberry pie



Chace: For my time off last weekend, I stumbled across this precious song by JJ Heller that speaks the gratitude of my heart so clearly, for this sweet little gift the Lord has entrusted into our care. Now the children love to sing it to their darling little sister, whenever she's fussy or sad. She immediately calms down as they sing 'her song':


When I hold you, in my arms, love
Somethin' changes
It's the strangest feelin'
The things that used to matter
They don't matter to me.

When I see you
And you're smilin'
How my heart aches
So full it is about to break
You make
me believe in love

I could never count all the ways
that you change me, baby
Every day the sky
Is a deeper shade of blue
When I'm with you

When I hear you and you're crying
It resonates, dear,
in a place I didn't know was there
You make me believe in love

Beautiful baby
You're sweeter than strawberry pie
Just like the mornin'
Your smile brings sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment